Friday, April 20, 2012

Assessment in E-Learning Week 6 Reflection

I felt like this week I was very focused on getting my ideas solidified for my final project. I honestly didn't feel like I needed to read all of the readings this week, and while I did read them all, I felt like they were a bit excessive for the topic. They reinforced what I know is important in the f2f classroom and in the online classroom: coaching and feedback. I was most excited to actually start pulling together my final project and am really hoping to be able to use the website I make in a modified format to run the class. The district office seemed open to it when I initially mentioned it, but we don't often take action quickly on things, so I have a feeling it will moved to the back burner. Regardless, it is helping me to flush out the ideas that are most essential for a new teacher to master in our district and that will be beneficial.

Introductory Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment