Sunday, March 18, 2012

Assessment in E-Learning Week 2 Reflection

This week has been interesting to me.  I've never really worked with blogs even though I've built full webpages with Dreamweaver and code, so I'm excited to be forced to experiment!  I have recently applied for a job as an Instructional Coach in my high school where I would help to train new teachers, remediate those with Needs Improvement or Unsatisfactory evaluations and just generally help teachers find the professional development they need to progress in their profession. 

When I first started taking the E-Learning and Online Teaching classes at Stout, I did it with the idea that I might be interested in taking on an online class at a community college.  Now, I think I may be able to really incorporate what I'm learning into professional development for my colleagues, which is really exciting.  Blogs would be a great way for us to do that since we currently have no online classes and don't work with a CMS at all (we used to use Moodle, but no longer). I'm looking forward to the rest of this class, with a bit of a different perspective in mind than I had had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment