Saturday, March 17, 2012

Assessment in E-Learning Week One Reflection

One week in, I'm a little overwhelmed.  This class overlaps with Collaborative Communities in E-Learning for one week (two, if you count spring break for this class) and I'm struggling a bit to keep up with the level of participation I would like.  I feel like the first two classes I have taken in the sequence are a bit more philosophical in nature and I am eager to take this class because I feel like it will be a little more practical in the sense that it will stretch me to try out new assessment techniques, not only in the online classroom, but in my f2f classroom as well. Already, I'm making a blog, which I've never done before!  Being involved with RTI with my school, I am very interested in implementing effective formative and summative assessments and I am curious to see how much the online world can inform my teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment